There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

In-Class Blog Post

Visually engaging blogs seem to be the ones that receive the highest number of positive reviews. Using a dynamic background isn't necessarily the solution, better usage of images, gifs, and video clips only boost the reception of blogs. Personally, I believe this is where my blog falls short. Content is only one portion of what makes a blog good. It was also suggested that breaking longer entries into multiple paragraphs and modeling a more journalistic style will help engage viewers longer. Manipulation of text, like I do helps some, but I think the next step to improving my blog is to incorporate images and other media more ofter and give the blog blog and overall make-over. After all, appearances do matter, correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment